CAMRAS equipped the radio telescope with new equipment, both in the frontend as in the backend.
- 13 cm (2320 MHz): dual mode round septum feed. Design N2UO, build ON7UN. Circularly polarized. Preamp G4DDK, noise figure ca. 0.25 dB.
- 23 cm (1296 MHz): dual mode round septum feed. Design and build OM6AA. Circularly polarized. Preamp G4DDK, noise figure ca. 0.2 dB
- 70 cm (432 MHz): four dipoles (two horizontal, two vertical) above a reflective surface. Design VK3UM, build PA3CEG. Preamp G4DDK, noise figure ca. 0.3 dB.
- 2 m (144 MHz): work in progress, not currently placed. Four yagis (two horizontal, two vertical), design G0KSC. Preamp design PA3BIY. Noise figure ca. 0.2 dB.
- Home-made FPGA
- Several SDR backends
- Hydrogen maser (synchronized via White Rabbit from the Westerbork Radio Synthesis Telescope)